Youtube music premium price – In this article, we will tell you how you can sign up for YouTube Music Premium, how to download songs and tracks and what other benefits do we get in this. How to use YouTube Music?
How to sign up for YouTube Music Premium?
In YouTube Music Premium, you will be able to watch all the content without ads, download and play it in the background along with your regular Youtube videos. Free trial of 30 days has also been given in this. In this it is best to sign up through the YouTube Music website.
1. Open your favorite web browser and go to YouTube Music website.
2. Click on Try it Free.
3. Enter your YouTube username or email address and select Next. If you are already logged in then go straight to Step 6. And if you are not logged in, continue this post from here.
Note: If you do not have a Youtube Account yet, then click on Create Account.
4. Enter your password and click on Next.
5. Now you will be logged in and then you will be taken to the main page. Once again click on Try it Free.
6. Select your payment method and click on Buy.
How to Download Songs in Youtube Music?
Any person who has an active YouTube Music Premium subscription can download YouTube songs and music videos after which they can watch them without internet connection.
- 1. Select your favorite song.
- 2. Tap on the ellipsis shown on the right side of the Song Title.
- 3. Select Download. Your song will start downloading at that time itself.
- 4. To access your downloaded song, come back to the Main Screen.
- 5. Tap on your Avatar.
- 6. Tap on Downloads > Downloaded Songs.
What do we get in Youtube Music?
Youtube Music is a music streaming service from Google that was launched on November 2015 for web, iOS, and Android. In this service, we get to see music-related videos from Youtube Library and also get to see many types of Tracks and Albums.
Playlists and Recommendations
In Youtube Music, we get dynamic My Mix playlists, which are updated daily. In this we get to hear all kinds of new and old songs. It also has the option of SuperMix playlist which will show you songs based on your favorite songs. And finally, you can also choose playlists based on your mood and what you are doing now, such as Workout, Relax etc.
Is YouTube Music Absolutely Free?
Just like Youtube, using Youtube Music is absolutely free. But if you are not using its paid version then you will get some restrictions in it such as:
You have to see Video and Audio Ads in between Songs.
2. You will not be able to download any songs for offline listening.
3. After minimizing the app, the playback will stop, or even if your phone goes to sleep, the playback will stop.
How much does Youtube music premium price ?
The monthly charge of Youtube music premium price is $9.99/month and in this you will get the benefit of all these things.
Youtube music premium price
All Songs will be able to listen without Ads.
2. You will be able to download Audio and Video.
3. Songs will be able to listen in the background.
Youtube music premium price
Can we review YouTube Music?
Unlike regular YouTube videos in the YouTube app, it is not possible to make comments or reviews in YouTube Music. However, you can give Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down to Music Videos or Songs so that Google will know about your favorite Music Videos and Songs.
1. Play any one song in YouTube Music app.
2. To open the menu, lightly tap on the screen.
3. Tap on Video if you want to see that music video.
4. To up-vote or down-vote the music video or song, tap on the left or right thumb icons.
How to cancel YouTube Music?
Here we will tell you how you can cancel YouTube Music Premium in web version or mobile app.
How to cancel YouTube Music Premium in web version?
You can cancel your subscription by following just a few steps in your favorite web browser.
1. Go to youtube.com/paid_memberships in your favorite browser, and sign in if needed.
2. Click on Manage membership appearing next to YouTube Music Premium.
3. Click on Deactivate.
4. You will get the option to pause your subscription. You can also pause your membership and start it again whenever you want. Click on CONTINUE TO CANCEL to close your membership.
How to Cancel YouTube Music Premium in Mobile App?
Canceling your membership in Youtube Mobile App is exactly the same as its web version. To do this, follow the steps given below.
- 1. Open the YouTube Music app.
- 2. Tap on your profile picture.
- 3. Tap on Paid Memberships.
- 4. Select YouTube Music Premium.
- 5. Tap on Deactivate.
- 6. Now tap on CONTINUE TO CANCEL.
- 7. Select any one reason from the list and tap on Next.
- 8. Then tap on YES, CANCEL.
Youtube music premium free ?
The music on YouTube is totally free. However, there are several limitations in it if you do not use the paid version, including:
1. No music will be available for download for offline listening.
2. The playback will stop after the programme has been minimised.
3. Playback will end even if your phone goes to sleep.
How much is a YouTube Music Premium Price subscription?
The cost of YouTube Music Premium is $9.99 per month.