Windows 10 cool features – Windows 10 is popular in the world. So if you use a computer, you need to know a few tips and tricks about Windows 10 cool features, so you can use Windows 10 smoothly.
Of course it is true that Windows 10 has become the world’s most popular operating system. Windows 10 is the latest Operating System. So for this it is important that you should know about Windows 10 cool features very well. Below we have explained the essential tips and tricks of Windows 10 cool features itself.
Windows 10 Cool Features
Personalize Windows 10 Settings
Press the Windows logo key and X simultaneously to go to the Power User menu. Then you will get many types of Windows settings like – System, Devices, Phone, Network & Internet, Personalization, Apps, Accounts, Time & Language, Gaming, Ease of Access, Cortana, Privacy and Update & Security etc. With this, you can personalize your Windows 10 as you wish.
Using Cortana in Windows 10
According to us, Cortana is one of the most used features in Windows 10. Cortana is a virtual assistant built in Windows 10, where users get a variety of information when doing voice search. Like Apple’s Siri, you can talk to it and get answers to your questions.
If you do not use Cortana, you can disable it. You can also enable it in Edge, after that you have to turn on the option of Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge. To do this, click on the 3-dotted menu> Settings> View advanced settings. You will be able to see Cortana in Address Bar.Windows 10 cool features.
Change Start Menu and Taskbar to different colors
You must have seen different colors in the themes of a Windows Picture. In Windows 10 you can change the colors of the Start Menu and Taskbar. If you do not like the default color of Windows 10, then you can add a new custom color for Windows 10 taskbar.
Step 1: Go to Windows 10 Start Menu and then to Settings> Personalization.
Step 2: Now go to the option of colors where you can checks the option of automatically pick an accent color from background or you can scroll down and select your favorite color from below.Windows 10 cool features.
Send Windows 10 Apps to another Drive
Do you know that you can easily send Windows 10 Apps to another drive? When you have less disk space, you can send Windows 10 Apps to another drive.
Step 1: Go to the Start Menu and then to Settings> System> Apps & Features.
Step 2: Wait until the size of Windows 10 Apps is specified. This may take a few Seconds. You are then able to find the apps that you want to take to another drive.
Step 3: Select the app and then select Move, and then select a new location for it. Now wait for this process as it may take time according to Apps Size.Windows 10 cool features.
Change the Default Program
Sometimes you make any such apps as default apps which you do not want to use much. You can change your Default Apps in Windows 10.
Step 1: Go to the Start Menu and select Settings> Apps> Default apps.
Step 2: From the Right Panel, you select the Default App for each category. That’s all you have to do.
Go back to the old version
Some fun features have been added to Windows 10. And the most useful features are to return to the old version of your operating system within 30 days. Follow the steps given below to go to the old version.
Step 1: Right-click on the Start menu, then click on Settings and then select Update & Security.
Step 2: Now a new pop-up Setting window will open, click on Recovery from there.
Step 3: Scroll down and find the option of go back to an earlier build and then click on Get Started.
Step 4: Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the recovery.
How to share files with your family or friends? Most users will use USB devices to transfer files or share files via Emails. But in Windows 10, there are easy features to transfer files called Home group.
Tip: To create or join a home group, your computer’s network location must be private.
Step 1: Right-click on the Windows Start button and go to Settings. Now go to Network & Internet> Home Group> Create a Home Group.
Step 2: To choose what to share, follow the wizard and set your password (write it down or print it).
Step 3: To complete it, click on Finish and share your password with your family for successful access.
Read more : Google search best tips and tricks
Cyber security has always been a major problem for Windows users. For this, Microsoft is always improving its security tools. Windows Defender is a tool that blocks Malware Attacks in real time. And if needed, you can start Scan by yourself.
To turn on Windows Defender, type Windows Defender in the Cortana search box. Now click on Turn on Windows Defender Antivirus which will cause real-time protection on.
Windows 10 Keyboard Tricks
- 1. Windows + D – With the help of this Keyboard Shortcut, you can minimize any window opened in your computer. And then with this shortcut you can also maximize the window you have minimized.
- 2. Windows + Ctrl + D – Virtual Desktops is one of the best features in Windows 10. With the help of this Keyboard Shortcut you can open a new Virtual Desktops.
- 3. Windows + Ctrl + Left or Right Arrow Key – If you have opened many Virtual Desktops for different tasks, then use this keyboard to go to that desktop.
- 4. Windows + Ctrl + F4 – You can use this keyboard to close Virtual Desktops. Don’t worries, any program opened in Virtual Desktops will run in your Main Desktop.
- 5. Windows + Tab – With the help of this keyboard, you will be able to see all the programs and Virtual Desktops open in your computer.
- 6. Windows + I – With the help of this simple Keyboard Shortcut, you will be able to open your entire Settings Window easily. Because Microsoft is slowly integrating all its Control Panel Items into the Modern Settings App, for which this Shortcut is very useful.
- 7. Windows + A – With the help of this keyboard, you can easily see your existing notifications. You do not need to click on the small icon of the taskbar.
- 8. You can use this Keyboard Shortcut to launch Windows + S – Cortana quickly. After opening Cortana, you can type your Search Query in it.
- 9. Windows + Alt + G – If you want to record the activities of your existing program or Game Window then you can use this Keyboard Shortcut. This game will launch the DVR and start recording the activities of your Active Window.
- 10. After starting Windows + Alt + R – Game DVR, with the help of this keyboard, you can stop recording of existing program or game window activities.
Remove the old files after installing Windows 10
If you do not want to go back to the old version of Windows, you can save your disk space by removing the old files. Go to Control Panel> System and Security> Administrative Tools> Disk Clean-up and toggle the ‘Previous Windows installations’ box from the list.
Sign Out from Windows
The Power menu of the Start Menu only has the option of Shutdown and Restart. To sign in as another user, bring the Start Menu and click on the name shown above. In this you will get the option of Sign Out.
Customize Battery Saver
Battery Saver can also be customized in Windows 10. To enable it, go to Start> Settings> System> Battery Saver. When the charge is less than 20%, it will automatically come online.
Select which Folders will appear in the Start Menu
Open the Settings Apps from Start Menu and go to Personalization> Start and click on the Choose which folders appear on Start link. Now you can customize the Folder List easily.
Uninstall Apps from Start Menu
Right clicking a desktop app of your Start Menu will open a Popup Window and then select the ‘Uninstall’ option.
Read more : How to Create Own App for Android Free