Do you have a lot of Emails in your Inbox that you don’t need? Below we will tell you how to delete multiple Emails in Gmail.
Do you want to know how you can delete countless Emails from your Inbox, which is using too much Storage of your device? You will definitely want to delete all the Emails at once, but deleting all the Emails one by one can be a bit tricky and tedious.
Here we will tell you how to delete multiple emails in gmail inbox.
How to Delete Multiple Emails in Gmail
Most electronic mail platforms have the facility of email filters, using which you can keep your Inbox clean. However, adding filters does not mean that you will not get Unwanted Emails in your Inbox. In such a situation, we have only one option to delete all those Emails which we do not need.
To delete all Emails from your Gmail Inbox, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to the official Gmail website.
2. Now enter valid credentials and login to your account.
3. Using the Left Sidebar, go to Inbox Tab.
4. Now click on the Select button, which you will find on the left side of the Refresh button.
5. Now you will see a Prompt which says: All 50 conversations on this page are selected. Select all conversations in Primary.
6. Now click on Select all conversations in Primary to continue this.
7. Now remove all the Emails from your Inbox by clicking on the Delete icon.
8. Now select OK and Confirm.
You can remove a particular Emails from your account using Gmail’s search feature. For example, to delete all Emails from a particular email address, search for that email address using Gmail’s Search bar. Now follow the steps mentioned above to delete all Emails from your Inbox.
Google search best tips and tricks
How to manage your Gmail Inbox?
It is not a problem to have a cluttered Inbox, because in Gmail you can quickly delete all Emails. You can keep your Gmail Inbox clean by deleting the Emails that you do not need.
Although Google gives you a lot of storage for the account, spam and promotional emails clutter your inbox, and uses a lot of storage space which we need to clear. However, by deleting such emails, you can create storage space for your other conversations.