Google Photos Unlimited Storage – Today’s Smartphone camera is getting better and better which can capture very high resolution photos and videos. Now people also record videos in Full HD or 4K only. So for all these things, we need a lot of storage in our Smartphone.
In such a situation, the best option is Google Photos because Google allows its users to keep photos and videos in Cloud Storage. So the question arises that how do we get Unlimited Storage? Step-by-Step has been told about this below.
Google Photos Unlimited Storage
Users do not need to convert all photos and videos one by one to High Resolution. Google Photos App automatically uploads all photos and converts them to high resolution. Also, high-resolution photos do not have much effect on the quality of photos, but it does have the advantage that some of our storage is saved.
What will be needed
Latest version 4.15 or higher of Google Photos app.
A working Internet connection and additional data.
Steps to Follow:
1. Open the Google Photos app.
2. Tap on the three bars on the top left.
3. Go to the option of “Settings”.
4. Now turn on ‘Back & sync’.
5. Tap on ‘Backup mode’ and select ‘High quality’ option.
6. Now go back to the option of ‘Back up device folders’ and select all the folders which you want to upload.
We hope that this information proved helpful for you. If you like this then do share it with your friends on social media.